- Develop game features such as AI, Physics, game systems, UI, multiplayer etc. based on requirements from others.
- Suggest improvements to code and/or design to help push the quality bar of the game.
- Find bottlenecks and solve performance issues to improve player experience.
- Write clean, stable and well-tested code.
- Defining schedule with lead engineer.
- Mentor and coach middle/junior level engineers.
- Sharing knowledge to the engineering team in the company to grow together.
- Review source codes written by other members.
- Collaborate with game/level designers and artists.
- Create and maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Completed at least 1 full cycle AAA title and at least 5 years of experience in game engineer.
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++ programming and debugging. Knowledge of UE4 is a plus.
- Strong Console experience.
- Understanding in a variety of game system such as gameplay, AI, physics, animation, rendering, multiplayer, and have co-implemented such systems before.
- Self-motivated, professional, and a great team-player with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games is a plus.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment is a plus.
E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Job Position - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work