- Maintain and update application code for games from our current catalog
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Continually looking for opportunities for improvements in the game, team and how we work
- Work closely with the team located in different places to meet completion deadlines for each feature/project
- Integrate change requests and playtesting feedback
- Mentor and share knowledge with other members of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 8 – 10 years of working experiences.
- Enthusiastic, autonomous and passionate about games.
- Good communication skills.
- Has operated mobile/F2P game products in an engineer role at least for a few years.
- Ability to find new opportunities for improvements and additions within the game.
- Excellent team player.
- Able to speak/write fluent Japanese in order to liaise with our counterpart from Japan.
- Experience as lead or senior game engineer role.
- Experience working with remote team.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus.
- At least one of Client or Server side skills below.
- Experiences working in Unity Engine and C#.
- Experience on Ruby on Rails.
- AWS knowledge.
- Travelling might be required.
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Senior/Lead Game Engineer (Mobile) - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work