- Develop game features mainly 3Cs, furthermore supporting development of AI, Physics, game systems, HUD, menus and etc. by requirements from others.
- Suggest improvements whenever necessary by designing.
- Find points of bottleneck and solve performance issues to improve player experiences.
- Write clean, stable and well-tested code.
- Defining a schedule with a lead engineer.
- Mentor and coach Middle / Junior level engineers.
- Sharing knowledge to the engineering team in the company to grow together.
- Reviewing source codes that are written by other members.
- Collaborate with game designers / level designers.
- Create and maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Completed at least 1 full cycle AAA title and at least 5 years of experience in game engineer.
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++ programming and debugging.
- Strong knowledge of implementation of 3Cs.
- Strong Console experience.
- Understanding in a variety of game system in AI, Physics, Animation, Rendering and have co-implemented multiple of such systems before.
- Self-motivated, professional, and a great team-player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games is a plus.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment is a plus.
E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Senior Game Engineer/Programmer (3Cs) - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work