- Take ownership of game systems from design to shipment.
- Evolve and iterate the design with the designers, programmers and artists.
- Document and share designs, level design, parameter settings.
- Manage and track progress of feature and game system development.
- Continually looking for opportunities for improvements in the game, team and how we work.
- Strong understanding of in game monetization.
- Develop/improve in game Live Ops using various analytical tools to help decision making and to improve engagement, retention, and monetisation.
- Mentor and share knowledge with other members of the team.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Game Design, programming, analytics or equivalent work experiences.
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experiences.
- Enthusiastic, autonomous and passionate about games.
- Good communication skills.
- Has operated mobile/F2P game products as a designer role at least for a few years.
- Ability to find new opportunities for improvements and additions within the game.
- Experienced in designing and developing game mechanics and systems.
- Hands-on capability, balancing and adjusting gameplay in order to create better experience for the players.
- Excellent team player. Ability to work in a team and collaborate with game designers, arts and other designers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to speak/write fluent Japanese in order to liaise with our counterpart from Japan.
- Experience working with remote team.
- Experience as lead or senior game designer role.
- Experience with system design and free to play business models.
- Knowledge of theories of gameplay systems.
- Experience working with IPs is a plus.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus.
E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Job Position - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work