- Working with Art Leads to conceptualize, prototype and produce the UI look and feel of World Class AAA titles on a variety of platforms and IP’s.
- Create UI layouts and implement assets using Photoshop, Flash, After Effects, Illustrator or Scaleform.
- Collaborate with Production, Design and Art leads to identify and scope UI features and implementation tasks and timeline.
- Collaborate with Creative Director and Game Designers to establish UI functionality and End User Experience.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure the final implementation is faithful to the original design
- 6 years of experience creating and implementing UI for AAA titles
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Flash, Scaleform, Illustrator or After Effects
- Thorough understanding of spatial layout
- Knowledge of game engines (Unreal, Unity)
- Possess artistic awareness for current game design trends and aesthetics both on mobile and console
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Excellent team and communication skills required
- Passion for making and playing innovative and diversified games
- 3D knowledge and experience in traditional art skills are a plus
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Senior UI Artist - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work