- Creating and assembling benchmark 3D environments (assets, placement and lighting).
- Working closely with lead environment artist to ensure the visual target is met or exceeded.
- Optimising assets while maintaining visual quality and technical requirements.
- Maintaining consistent quality of work while staying on schedule.
- Participating in technical and aesthetic problem-solving discussions.
- Meeting the expectation set by the Art Lead in terms of art quality.
- Mentoring junior staff by providing training, guidance, and feedback.
- Reviewing assets and levels produced by outsource teams and provide technical and aesthetic feedback.
- 5+ years’ experience in game development modelling & texturing, with at least 1 shipped title in a Senior role.
- Passion for creation of visually stunning 3D environments (natural or architectural).
- Advanced knowledge in Unreal Engine 4 (UE4), Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush and Substance Painter.
- An exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modelling.
- Eye for detail on lighting, shading, colouring, and able to create texture mapping with different materials.
- High and Low poly modelling of in-game assets.
- Strong in texture painting skills and texture layout.
- Understanding of project’s visual style and a passion to push it to the next level.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Open-minded and able to take constructive feedback to improve art quality.
- Self-motivated and good communication skills.
- Team-player with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience in the following tools and engines: Substance Designer and Houdini.
- Have shipped AAA PC, or console titles, as a 3D environment artist.
- Experience with the creation of next-gen shaders and materials.
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts.
- VFX experience.
- Experience in working with outsourcing company for games assets creation.
E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Job Position - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work