- Creating and assembling benchmark 3D environments (assets, texturing and lighting).
- Working closely with lead environment artist to ensure the visual target is met or exceeded.
- Optimising assets while maintaining visual quality and technical requirements.
- Maintaining consistent quality of work while staying on schedule.
- Participating in technical and aesthetic problem-solving discussions.
- Passion for creation of visually stunning 3D environments (natural or architectural).
- Self-motivated, good communication skills, and a great team-player with a positive and a 'can do' attitude.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in game development modelling, and texturing 3D assets using Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush and Substance Painter.
- A good understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modelling.
- Eye for detail on lighting, shading, colouring, and able to create texture mapping with different materials.
- Good knowledge of modelling, UV unwrap, texturing skills.
- High and Low poly modelling of in-game assets.
- Strong in texture painting skills, efficient materials and texture layout.
- Understanding of project’s visual style and a passion to push it to the next level.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Open-minded and able to take constructive feedback to improve art quality.
E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Job Position - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work