- Work closely with the Producer and Leads to ensure the highest level of team communication.
- Create and track schedules for multiple disciplines.
- Ensure that game quality expectations are met and milestones are on schedule.
- Work closely with the Leads on day to day organisation, management and tracking of tasks and resources to ensure project is on schedule.
- Prioritise and assign tasks to development team in accordance with project priorities and pipelines.
- Anticipate project risks. Take the initiative to solve and/or work with Leads to mitigate project risks.
- Act as a link between development team and other project stakeholders.
- Promote cross-discipline communication to ensure entire project team is aligned and working towards common goals.
- Schedule and facilitate discipline meetings. Document and distribute meeting notes. Sense-make and follow-up on action items in a timely manner.
- Management of outsourcing partners.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team to resolve issues in a timely manner to maintain game stability and ensure implementation is in line with design. Review bugs for clarity and duplication.
- Ability to work independently while remaining responsive to the needs of the larger production team.
- At least 5 years of experience in internal game development, involving multiple shipped AAA console titles in a senior or lead position.
- Shipped at least one full console game project in the role of Associate Producer or Producer.
- Experience tracking cross-department schedules.
- Previous experience in managing a mid-large size project team (15 members and above) is a plus.
- Full game development cycle experience is a huge plus.
- Strong understanding of game development, including working with a game engine and the content creation pipeline and game development cycle.
- Experience in using project management, bug tracking and version control game development tools (Jira, Perforce, Confluence, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of and experience in using agile game development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with all departments.
- Able to keep team motivated, resolve conflicts and take leadership to maintain the team’s efficiency in emergencies.
- Able to exercise good judgement and work independently in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines and sometimes competing priorities.
- Able to run meetings efficiently and effectively.
- Flexibility, initiative and ability to adapt to change.
- Motivated, highly organised and personable.
- A genuine interest in video games.
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Associate Producer - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work