- Managing creative and technical development of mobile game projects.
- Leading a mixed discipline team.
- Acting as a link between the development staff in Singapore/Japan and in partner companies.
- Work with team leads to determine time and team necessary to see projects through to completion.
- Track and identify task interdependencies and coordinate with team leadership to identify risks and ensure timely and accurate milestone deliveries.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communications and accountability across all departments.
- Develop and track discipline schedule(s), such as Engineering, Art, Design, Audio, QA, Localization and Outsourcing.
- Assign and prioritize development tasks for a team size of 15 and above.
- Understand task details and perform it if needed for game designer part.
- Take the initiative to identify and solve roadblocks and bottlenecks that may hinder production.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team to resolve issues in a timely manner to maintain game stability and ensure implementation is in line with design.
- Experience working as an Assistant Producer or Production Coordinator in mobile game development or operation.
- Good technical understanding of game development and technology, including the content creation pipeline and game development cycle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience with managing teams. Able to keep team motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
- Knowledge of game engines (Unreal, Unity)
- Experience in using project management, bug tracking and version control software tools.
- Experience in using traditional waterfall and agile production methodologies to manage video game development projects.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems that come up during a typical work day.
- Able to speak/write fluent Japanese in order to liaise with our counterpart from Japan.
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Associate Producer - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work