- Facilitate communication between Artists and Engineers.
- Assist the Lead Technical Artist to manage and provide direction to members of the Technical Art team.
- Provide solutions to maintain the fidelity of art quality from Concept to the finished product.
- Implement and maintain outsourcing pipelines.
- Provide/Create technical guidance and assistance to the team and outsourcing vendors.
- Improve content creation workflow by creating tools for Artists and Animators.
- Run feasibility tests for new game features and Art Direction requirements.
- Actively introduce workflow and pipeline improvements.
- Provide Technical support to the team.
- Writing technical documentation and guidelines of best practices.
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring of teammates.
- Proficient in using Python, Mel, Maya and any other 3D software packages.
- Experienced in any of the following: rigging, VFX, physics simulation, lighting, shaders, content optimization, writing modelling and animation tools.
- Proficiency in Unreal Engine and Houdini is a must.
- At least 5 years+ of experience as a Technical Artist.
- Excellent team and communication skills.
- Passion for using game technology to create amazing entertainment content.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, highly collaborative team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Solicits feedback frequently; accepts critiques and uses feedback to improve work.
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Job Position - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work