- Customise rendering pipleline of existing engines and develop new features based on project requirements.
- Work closely with Technical Artists and Art Directors to push visual fidelity and performance boundaries.
- Advisor to other team members on real-time rendering matters.
- Provide low level graphics advice and support to TA and Art team to solve rendering issues.
- Find bottleneck and solve performance issues to improve player experience.
- Define schedule with lead engineer.
- Sharing knowledge to team members and mentor junior engineers.
- Do code review and uphold code quality of team members.
- Create and maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Completed at least 1 full cycle title and at least 3-5 years of experience as rendering engineer.
- Strong knowledge of rendering programming, raytracing, graphics debugging and 3D mathematics.
- Strong understanding of multithreaded/parallel programming.
- Familiar with the usage and scripting of content creation tools such as Maya and Houdini.
- Self-motivated, professional, and a great team-player with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of game engines (Unreal Engine, Unity) would be an advantage.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Senior Rendering Engineer - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work