- Implement, maintain and optimise new and existing multiplayer networking code.
- Use existing or develop custom networking tools to view/debug network status or measure networking performance.
- Integrate with third party online services and other SDKs.
- Create task schedules with leads and conduct code review with other engineers.
- Specialize in network programming and multiplayer development.
- 3-5+ years of professional game development experience, with at least 1+ multiplayer title(s) shipped on any platform.
- Strong knowledge of game network programming, as well as multithreading and concurrency.
- Good understanding of strategies for data replication and bandwidth/latency optimisation.
- Knowledge of cloud computing services (e.g. AWS, Azure) or BaaS (e.g. PlayFab) a solid plus.
- Excellent C++ programming and math skills.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and other game engines is a plus.
- Maintain flexibility to work on non-network related programming tasks if required.
- Work closely with engineers and other local and remote team members in a collaborative multi-cultural environment.
- Junior level candidates who demonstrated solid understanding of network communication in games will also be considered.
- Passion for creation of and playing multiplayer games.
- Self-motivated, independent, enthusiastic, team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills required.
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Job Position - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work