- Facilitate communication between Artists and Engineers.
- Manage and provide direction to members of the Technical Art team.
- Provide solutions to maintain the fidelity of art quality from Concept to the finished product.
- Implement and maintain outsourcing pipelines.
- Provide/Create technical guidance and assistance to the team and outsourcing vendors.
- Improve content creation workflow by creating tools for Artists and Animators.
- Run feasibility tests for new game features and Art Direction requirements.
- Actively introduce workflow and pipeline improvements.
- Provide Technical support to the team.
- Writing technical documentation and guidelines of best practices.
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring of teammates.
- Proficient in using Python, Mel, Maya, and any other 3D software packages, and especially Houdini.
- Experienced in any of the following: Rigging, VFX, Physics Simulation, Lighting, creating Shaders, Content Optimization, writing Modelling and Animation tools.
- Experience working in Unreal Engine 4 is a must, with plus for experience with Unreal Sequencer and rendering pipeline.
- At least 1 shipped AAA title as a Lead Technical artist and at least 6 years+ of experience in the gaming industry.
- Excellent team and communication skills.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, highly collaborative team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Solicits feedback frequently; accepts critiques and uses feedback to improve work.
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Job Position - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work