- Oversee project engineering plans and delivery
- Work closely with producers, artists, and designers in a collaborative, small team environment.
- Mentor and manage engineers and ensure high technical quality and personal growth.
- Provide technical leadership for the engineering team.
- Able to prioritize and assign tasks accordingly to the engineering team.
- Excel as a team member and strive to maximize team and departmental performance.
- Provide a complete and accurate task list and schedule for responsible work.
- Oversee tools development with technical artists, artists and designers.
- Be part of studio engineering leadership to plan and grow studio wide engineering efforts.
- Completed at least 1 full cycle AAA title and at least 5 years of experience in game engineer.
- At least 8 years of professional game development experience.
- 4+ years of game development experience with UnrealEngine 4 or equivalent high-end game engines.
- 2+ years of experience as an engineering lead with at least 1 shipped title.
- Experienced leading a team of 5 or more.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing required.
- Excellent team and communication skills required.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games.
- Good general knowledge across all game systems.
- Expert in one or two system to raise overall studio engineering expertise.
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Job Position - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work