- Support Art team with requests for texture, material and shader creation for game objects and environments.
- Develop tools to improve shader creation and support third-party tools.
- Constantly improve and design best texture and material production.
- Help achieve memory and framerate optimization of the game.
- Build and maintain a local shared material and texture library.
- 2+ year of relevant work as a Texture/Shader Artist with at least one AAA shipped title.
- Perfect visual and technical understanding of shading, texturing and lighting.
- Extensive experience working with Substance Designer.
- Strong artistic eye is a must.
- Good understanding of modern game development.
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Senior Texture/Shader Artist - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work