- Trouble shooting for 3D software, modelling, VFX and animation (3DsMax and Maya) related issues.
- Support 3D Animators and 3D Artists by creating necessary tools according to project needs (TV series and In game cinematics mainly)
- Help to establish workflow for the handling and management of TV series and movie production.
- Maintaining a consistent quality of work while staying on schedule.
- Possess an inquisitive mind with a passion for creating 3D CGI movie(TV series and In game cinematics).
- Self-motivated, possess good communications skills, and is a great team-player with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
- 5+ years experience in 3D generalist or Technical artist for cinematic or TV serise development, and creation of tools using Max script, Mel and Python with at least 1 shipped title in a senior role.
- Good knowledge of 3DsMax and Maya associated tools (additional experience with Motionbuilder is preferred).
- Ability to systematically grasp things and process them efficiently.
- Understanding of a project’s visual style and a passion to push it to the next level.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Solicits feedback frequently; accepts critiques and uses feedback to improve work.
- Experience in Unreal a plus.
- Experience in Motion builder a plus.
- Programming experience or knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Mel or Python.
- Have shipped AAA PC or console titles, as a 3D generalist or TA.
- Experience in full game production.
- Experience in After Effect expression
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Job Position - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work