- Develop game features mainly game AI, furthermore supporting development of game systems, Physics, HUD, menus and etc. by requirements from others.
- Suggest improvements whenever necessary by designing.
- Find points of bottleneck and solve performance issues to improve player experiences.
- Write clean, stable and well-tested code.
- Defining a schedule with a lead engineer.
- Mentor and coach Middle / Junior level engineers.
- Sharing knowledge to the engineering team in the company to grow together.
- Reviewing source codes that are written by other members.
- Collaborate with game designers / level designers.
- Create and maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Completed at least 1 full cycle title and at least 3 years of experience in game engineer.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ programming and debugging.
- Strong console experience.
- Strong knowledge of implementation of game AI.
- Understanding of how Physics, Animation systems work together to create characters and have had experience working with these systems.
- Knowledge of how Physics, Animation systems work together to create characters and have had experience working with these systems.
- Self-motivated, professional, and a great team-player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of game AI programming is a plus.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games is a plus.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment is a plus.
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Senior Engineer (Game AI) - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work